How to start the morning, as the day to finish? Cheese paste


In my family from eating the cult did. Food, as I remember, was a cheap, simple and hearty. Potato + meat, cabbage + sausage, cucumbers + tomatoes + lemon tea on weekends - plum compote + pie. From mayonnaise me feel sick - and the joy of the Russian "Olivier" was unknown to me.


And I loved - cheese. Who in the family was used in two ways: either a piece in the morning, sandwich, or grated on pasta dinner. Without witnesses, I volnodumnichala: a sweet coffee bar munching cheese - oh, horror! - Without the bread! It was mine, and it was - delicious!

And here I am - a student, almost free as a bird. Em - I want and when I can. And where I can, including friends, classmates - I will investigate their food habits.

As it turned out, mayonnaise - it is even anything. Particularly in lettuce with your favorite cheese. Cheese + fresh apple, pear + cheese, cheese, prunes + + all the same fresh apple + chicken ... All this with a small amount of mayonnaise was a very even pleasant.

But the real discovery for me were cheese pasta. Enumerate a few combinations that I gathered in the kitchen with friends, has mastered, was inspired and created herself - and is now widely advocating.

Spicy pasta - it can be made from cheese. In a meat grinder Sui cheese, onions, pickles, add sour cream, salt to taste.

Spicy mustard paste - mix shredded cheese (Swiss type), butter, salt, pepper, add a little mustard.

Sausage pasta - meat grinder grinds sausage, hard boiled egg, cheese, butter, add pepper, salt, slowly, trying not to overdo it be - mustard.

With the grinder can also make fish paste. Its components - cod or pollack smoked cheese, vegetable oil, mustard.

Chicken pasta - in it, except cheese, put chicken, finely chopped parsley, butter.

I intentionally do not attempt here to specify the dosage of certain components. A little more than a product - and the changing taste of pasta, sometimes - radically. Possible variations leads to treat the case with fiction, to seek, to create!

It is important to bear in mind a few moments. Most of these pastes for morning consumption can be done in the evening - and the breakfast is only a smear on the bread. These pastes are suitable for hot sandwiches.

It was a morning meal. Start with a sandwich day - means a charge of energy nearly three hours.

Dab of paste can be an ordinary white bread - it is the duty option, such a routine. You can use the bread, so to speak, exotic - pita bread, for example. Holiday version - when, instead of slices of bread using au vent, tartlets.

On the birthday of one of the friends I saw as the basis for such a sandwich using round chipsiny. Interestingly turned out beautiful and delicious. But, as I understand, one must keep in mind: pasta should not be "wet".

Finally another recipe. Paste it or not - will not undertake to say. Cheese must grate, mix with finely chopped dill, rub the bread and put it in the oven. When my grandmother eats so hot sandwiches, she always starts to talk about green cheese, which was popular in ancient times. What it is - I do not know, try not had in the stores did not see.

Just do not laugh! Armed with my chopper - an ancient, mechanical, as well as float. It seems to be archaic, seems to be necessary to switch to electrical kitchen appliances. But think about the transition, but when this nightmarish wash your piece of iron. And then make a sandwich, eat it - and thoughts about going to forget ...